Have you ever wanted to take control of a mysterious void and quickly eat an entire city? Okay, maybe not, but you might as well give it a go in Hole.io!
Fortunately, no real cities are any danger in this rather weird but incredibly fun .io game. Challenge other players after you dive into a truly unusual feeding frenzy and wreck the city in this online game. During each exciting round, you’ll get to use your void to quickly consume everything from vehicles to entire buildings. Each item it eats will help it grow larger.
Even better: you can use your void’s insatiable hunger to run rampant across several different maps. Once you’re done nibbling on a modern metropolis, you can start chowing down on a medieval village or a futuristic city! There’s also really fantastic skins that you can collect between rounds.
How to play Hole.io?
Hole.io is a multiplayer game that lets you steadily destroy a variety of communities with a strange void. Your goal is to both consume as much as you can before time runs out and make your void the biggest one on the map.
- LEFT CLICK AND HOLD to direct your void.
- UNCLICK to stop your void.
- PRESSING THE ARROW KEYS will also direct your void.
Here are a few more popular games that you should try next!
- Paper.io 2
- Void City
What are the tips and tricks for Hole.io?
- Consuming vehicles is a great way to bulk up. Search for a car park!
- Other voids are delicious and nutritious but make sure they’re smaller than yours before you try to eat one.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew! You might wind up with a building stuck in your void.
- Needless to say, you should look for tiny objects to eat at the beginning of each round. Parks typically have lots of bite-sized stuff that is perfect for a young void aiming to make it to the top of the leaderboard.
Can I play Hole.io on Mobile?
Who developed Hole.io?
Hole.io was created by Voodoo, a Paris-based game development studio.