It’s time to lock and load! Get ready for your next epic battle in Bullet Force!
There are tons of gamers out there who are determined to wipe you out, no matter what it takes. Take control of a soldier or a sniper before you join a match and team up with a group of other players. You’ll be ducking behind corners and chasing down your enemies on rooftops, in the corridors of a prison, and even through an office in this thrilling first-person shooter game.
Fortunately, there will be plenty of powerful weapons at your disposal. Hunt down the other team with machine guns, grenades, sniper rifles, and lots more. Will you reach the top of the leaderboard?
How to play Bullet Force?
Bullet Force is an intense shooting game that lets you join forces with other players for a series of battles. Log in to a match and find out if you can eliminate your opponents.
- PRESS W, A, S, or D to walk or run.
- PRESS THE SPACEBAR to jump.
- PRESS R to reload.
- PRESS C to crouch.
- PRESS G to toss a grenade.
- PRESS 2 to change your weapon.
- PRESS ENTER to respawn.
- USE THE MOUSE to aim your weapon.
- LEFT CLICK to shoot.
What are the tips and tricks for Bullet Force?
- Block other players’ UAV tactics with a Counter-UAV.
- Fill your load-outs with your favourite weapons and features.
- Consult the UAV to get the upper hand. It will display the locations of other players on the map for up to 20 seconds.
- Also be sure to memorise the layouts of each map in order to find the best places to launch an assault or hide until just the right moment to strike.
Here are a few more pulse-pounding action games that you might enjoy
- Total Front
- Subway Clash 3D
Who developed Bullet Force?
The Utah-based game development company Blayze Games created Bullet Force.
Can I play Bullet Force on mobile?