Have you got what it takes to become a noble leader in Elvenar? It’s time to find out as you enter a world filled with swords and sorcery!
Discover if you can help an enchanted province survive and thrive in this city-building game. You’ll be organising a village filled with either elves or humans. If that doesn’t sound quite challenging enough, you’ll also be contending with enemies who will be eager to grind your efforts into dust!
To keep them under control, you’ll need to develop new technologies, improve your buildings and infrastructure, and go on thrilling quests for ancient relics. When in doubt, consult your ancestors who will share their valuable wisdom with you.
How to play Elvenar?
Elvenar is a multiplayer strategy game. Take control of a fledgling province and find out if you can lead it to fortune and glory.
- USE THE MOUSE while you make decisions, develop new technologies, and more.
- LEFT CLICK to use resources and items or select units.
What are the tips and tricks for Elvenar?
- Participating in quests with the leaders of other provinces or working out trade deals with them are just two ways to offset potential conflicts
- Every region contains useful relics. Will you be able to find them?
- If you need help with trading or similar tasks, join a fellowship.
- Acquiring knowledge points and improving buildings is a great way to give your province a boost, especially early in the game.
You can find additional tips and tricks on the wiki site for Elvenar.
- Goodgame Empire
- Forge of Empires
- Legends of Honor
- Total Front: Army War Game
- Lords of the Arena
Who developed Elvenar?
Elvenar was created by Innogames. It also designed other great online MMO games including Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.
Can I Play Elvenar on Mobile?